Jan 11, 2010

Coming of age day

I had a ceremony of coming of age day yesterday. It was very fresh for me to see friends I had not met for 5 years. Someone changed drastically, and others changed hardly. And I took part in the reunion, which was very fun. I saw a lot of people who are going to work this April. I thought of myself and what I should do, how I should live.

Surprisingly and incidentally, I saw the girl of my high school I loved at first. She stayed very cute and beautiful. I was very happy. And I succeeded in asking her to be taken a picture with me. Grateful! It was the most happiest time for me nowadays. And I found myself having loved her still now. She is every time perfect to me. Even if I meet another beautiful girl or she met other boy friend.

So, it was very magical time for me to meet a lot of high school days friends in reunion. It was a kind of dream...

No comments:

Post a Comment