Jan 8, 2010

Teaching Latin in English

Today in the teaching methodology class, I taught Latin in English. That was very hard for us, who did not get ready for the class enough, to teach nicely. The class resulted in very bad one. We don't have same thought what to do next in the teaching. Our group would be the worst. By the way, I spoke English in front of the people. And surprisingly, my group member Anna said to me, "Your English is like Australian English." It was very unexpected. I haven't thought my English like Australian English. Before, Honami said to me, "I don't like your English.", which was shocking. Anyway, it seems that my English has a kind of special feature. What is different?? But each language we use cannot be exactly the same. So it is natural and interesting to find what my English is like.

No comments:

Post a Comment