Dec 9, 2010

I can't do it anymore....

I can't write about Iraq anymore, I got so tired.
I don't wanna read the tons of articles anymore.

Finally, I started to write a paper in the middle of reading the book.
If I continue to read the book until finish, I won't be able to write a paper by the due date.

Reading all the book and the materials doesn't necessarily mean that I can write a good paper.
Anyway, I've just started writing.

But soon I found the requirement of this paper by the professor, "Quote specific case from the book." lol

Oh, my, goodness...

I even find any tips  I can quote from the book to write this paper..
If the TA found that my paper doesn't have any quotes from the book, I'll fail..

Does it mean, I should finish reading the book?
But still I have more than 300 pages and the due is tomorrow.

Plus I have a final exam of linguistics course.
That is easy one, but I need to study a little bit.

uh,,,,

Why is it so hard without any club activity or so.

While I was in Japan, I did lots of other activity like sports club, part time job,,
But the course works were not so hard as this study abroad life.

Oh, and I live on campus, i don't have to commute to school taking so much time.

I have lots of time to study now.

Why?

Is is only because of the language barrier?
....maybe no.

I think this is because, the UCSD system is quarter system, not semester,
We have three quarters in a year.  Automatically one period for each course is shorter than that of semester system.

I've gotta go back to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment