Dec 8, 2010

Iraq, Iraq, Iraq

I have been reading materials about Iraq refugee caused by Iraq wars for these three days.
I'm gonna die...

I don't think this reading will finish. It seems endless.
The professor sent us the list of the materials about Iraq refugees.
We need to read them and write about what caused Iraq refugee crisis.

Surprisingly, when I opened one of the list of the materials I received, one of them showed another bunch of lists of materials,, and again, I opened one of them, it showed another lists !!!!
materials are increasing endlessly.

One of them is http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/iraq/iraqi_refugees/index.html?offset=0&s=newest

This includes 587 articles...WTF!

I don't think I can handle these articles by Friday.
I need to come up with a better strategy to survive this paper.

But I can't cut corners in this final paper, because the mean TA is warning me that he will give me F if I turn in the same quality of paper as the previous one..

Ah,,,,oh my god. I think I need 72 hours fighting with coffee.

I heard that UCSD Extension (English school) has already finished,,,
Extension students don't have finals...!
I hate them! Unbelievable! No Finals? Unthinkable.lol


Anyway, I will do my best..

2 comments:

  1. そういや上智の外英も NO FINAL じゃなかったっけww

    ReplyDelete
  2. wwwwwwwwwwww

    Oops! exactly...wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    I totally forgot we also don't have finals....

    That is so funny...wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

    ReplyDelete