Mar 5, 2011

becoming better

After passing really lazy days, my motivation is rising up on this Friday.
phew. That's good. I think I can be passionate for working on my paper this weekend.

I definately need to work on that this weekend, because next weekend I'm going to go to San Francisco again to meet the person who was in the swim-team of Nanzan university.

When I went to the Nanzan University for Jo-Nan sen (Sophia vs Nanzan sports match), I met her.
 She is also studying abroad now in Kentucky. She has been saying that she wants to come to California.
She asked me that  let's go to the San Francisco together. But it's a little bit far from San Diego, Southern California to San Francisco, Northern California. I need to fly there. But I will go, cause I wanted to visit there again before going back to Japan. When I went there last time, I found there really awesome nice city. But as we were idiot, our schedule was pretty stupid. We went to bet 4 or 5 am and got up like at 3pm, so I didn't go to the town in daytime. hahaha.....and we just ran through the city by car.

My belief is that we need to walk through the city if we want to know and enjoy the city. Don't you think so?

So I'm gonna go there and check what it is like.

The only think I care is we are going to share the hotel....which means....only she and me.....lol....nothing would happen for sure. But......, no I'm just kidding....don't take it seriously....lol


By the way, I received the grade of mid-term of one class. I took 75. A friend of mine who is taking the same class with me got 70. She got little bit frustrated, because she always listens to the lecture and takes notes seriously. Contraty to that I don't listen to the lecture at all, instead I read a book irrelevant to the class. But I got better grade than her...lol  I feel sorry for her. But it happens.

I need to get back my paper

5 comments:

  1. share the hotel?

    hooooooooooooooo

    There is no surprising waiting for you!!!wwwww
    I'm strongly convinced of it!!!!!ww

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...lol..yeah, I don't hope any suprise..
    but I'll bring r*bber...wwwwwwww just in case

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a good chance!www
    I wish you good luck!!!www

    I think you only have to do when you share the hotel with ...www

    ReplyDelete
  4. NOoooo lol

    She already has a boyfriend, so ...lol

    ReplyDelete