Feb 14, 2011

It's been a while

It's been a while..I haven't updated this blog for a while.

That is because I had so many shocking things in this one or two weeks.
Simply put, that is , one of my friendship network here is broken up.
I had hung out with these freinds mainly until nowdays.
But I can't have fun with them anymore.

They're not friends anymore. Their personality is too crazy for me to understand.
Their manner of communication as adults are beyond my understanding.

Then I decided not to get along with them anymore. There're still more friends or new people here in the U.S.

I don't care and should not hesitate to cut off such crazy people to protect myself.

But honestly, my mental is being hurt.

Now is the good opportunity to study as hard as I did when I got ready for entrace examination.

No comments:

Post a Comment