Nov 30, 2010

Good job

We've done one course of this quarter. Gospel Choir.
Today was the Gospel choir concert.
Finally I finished this class.

I like singing and chorus, but this course was really boring and frustrating.
That is because, we don't get any lyrics and scores of the songs.
To matters worse, we practice only one and a half hour in a week.

When I was a junior high school, we practiced singing everyday for the chorus competition.
That was hard, but everyone was serious to win.

On the other hand, one practice in a week is certainly not enough for making great performance.
I feel a kind of frustrating for incomplete performance.

We cannot memorize note and lyrics, which cause worse performance.

I wasn't moved so much after concert finished.

Maybe I will not take this course in next quarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment