Nov 15, 2010

Super

The super craziest thing happened at TOEIC test on last Saturday.

In the middle of the listening section, the CD player got broken....

I have never taken such a stupid test. It was obvious that test monitor didn't prepare well. In the States, of course, TOEIC is not popular, I should say, rare, so they did prepare easy-ongoing way. But for me that was important test.. I need certain score to apply for teaching job,, anyway, that was lucky that test was not the last chance, though I don't want to take it again..

After that,  I went to the scenic place called Point of Roma. That was awesome...beyond description. I stood on the cliff and saw sunset. i felt nostalgic with ballad songs.. I know I like romantic. I found that the earth is round at the place.

From next week, I need to start hard study again. I have crazy writing assignment. This time, the topic is Vietnam war and the immigrants to the States from Vietnam.






2 comments:

  1. なんでローマなのかはわからないが確かにいい景色・・・

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..why it is called Roma,,lol

    ReplyDelete