Nov 24, 2010

Thanksgiving

I've just finished turning in my writing assignment about Vietnam immigrants to the United States caused by the Vietnam War.

I had been working on it until 4am....that was totally crazy.
I recognized that I had power and patient to keep study or work staying up late at night.
Maybe I got used to doing it by way of exams in high school.

I need to do that more well scheduled way...

before turning in it, I just had my room mates check my paper.
He revised lots of my English mistake and sentence structures.
I hope this paper will be better than previous one. I don't want D anymore...lol


Then we are having one of the biggest holiday, Thanksgiving!
I'm going to the Bay Area (San Francisco) to go to my friends house.
i hope I can touch American cultural holiday there.

then see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment