Nov 22, 2010

Just complaining.

On Sat, I went to the Six Flags with a Japanese girl, I name,B.

There is another boy (Japanese), I name A, who seems to be trying to ask B to become his gf.

There is nothing between me and B.
That boy and the girl look very close friends.

He might got shocked when he heard she would go to the Six Flags with me.
And then, he asked her to talk with him only a few minutes before we leave for the Six Flags on Sat at 6am! (so early,,,he just got up only to talk with her...)

He made me and other guys apart from them two,
They talked about something important...that atmosphere was that he was saying to her, "I love you", "Would you be my gf?" or something.

And after that, she came back to the car, and we left.

On our way home home, he called me, "When are you coming back to the dorm?" that's weird and rare..
Maybe he might really want to see her and was waiting for her reply or something,,

On the way, we dropped off the Korean supermarket, and B and I just found the good potluck food set and we decided to share it. We just planned to eat dinner together on the next day.

After coming back home, A met B,,,,we had dinner at the A's place.

they had some conversation.

And after B left the room, A got so depressed...
Maybe B said to him, "No, I can't be your gf" or something.

Maybe because he got the information of that me and B would eat dinner together on Sun,(just sharing food.there is nothing special)

He suddenly asked me, "Can I join your dinner?" (maybe he got jealous), I said, "Sure"

On the next day (Sunday)

he called me, "the place of eating dinner changed, we will hold it on C(another Japanese guy)'s house. do you wanna join?"

"Do you wanna join?" ?

sounds weird. becausem it was me and B who planned the dinner.
Why did he ask me, "Do you wanna join?"

As i bought the potluck set food by myself, I don't have any option other than go.
Then I went to the C's house.

Soon after we started to eat dinner,  i found, they (A,B,C) were very close friends.
They often do surfing very well.

They were talkin only about very private thing only they can understand all the time.
Which means I cannot join the conversation..

I couldn't totally understand  what was going on.

Maybe, he wanted to show me how close they (A,B,C) are..

Damn!

I didn't do anything special.
Just trying to have dinner together with B.

Why did he disturb me??

and C was also a crazy man.

He pretend to be cool or wise or he knows everything very well,
but actually, he doesn't have any academic knowledge.

He tried to have a discusstion (or debate) against me
about politics or education policy or many topics.

But his opinion or thinking was tottaly illogic.
He was making his opinion more complicated by hisself.
But he tries to show off how he was smart..(not really)

2 comments:

  1. なかなか面倒くさい人達ですねwww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, wwwwww they are very crazy.
    And one of my best friends,an American, the roommate of A said to me that B is always eating his food in the fridge without asking him. A is really crazy...www he is from K*io Univ. He is in K*io from high school, as we can imagin, he is very rich. He has a car here in the States.

    ReplyDelete