Jan 3, 2011

Happy New Year!! 2011

Happy new year! I hope 2011 becomes wonderufl year for everyone.

Sorry for updating this blog. I was really busy in traveling places in the United States.
I have lots of things about the trips, but too many to write in one post, and I don't have enough time and power to write them at one time. So maybe I'll mention about them later as I update this blog.

My new year's resolution is....

1. To get a job
2. To get a girl friend

hahaha I will definately get these in this year and I will graduate from university in 2012.
(by the way, there is a superstition that the world will end in Dec 12 in 2012,,,so everyone, we should do everything what we want to do before 2012 is coming...lol)

Newcomers from winter quater came to our dorm house. I am really exicited to meet new people. (I might be able to meet a nice girl...lol)

My new roomie is from Mexico. He looks nice guy. New dorm life has begun.

I'm taking 4 courses in this quartee. Plus I am trying to take two more courses as auditory.
So, my schedule will be really busy. I'll work hard and have fun. This quarter I will tend to touch American culture, people, and everything more than the last quarter.

I should read and write more as I found my writing skills very poor in last quarter.

I decided to read one chapter of a book and write the sammary about it everyday. That might be really hard, but I believe that makes my English better than ever.

Happy new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment