Jan 31, 2011

lazy boy

I have a mid-term, tomorrow, but I can't concentrate on my study.
I lost interests in working really hard on usual course work.
I mean, usual course work is, taking a lecture, reviewing the class, study hard for exam, writing a paper on which I don't feel any interest, and getting grade.

I want to do more productive work. It is like telling other people what is happening in this world, what is important in our life and the world. I don't say studying hard for usual course work is not good. That is important.

But now I feel more interest on reading books I like, writing or expressing what I'm thinking, and researching on my thesis work.

There are too many important books to finish reading them in my life.

ahhhh....

I got surprised news.

One of my friend said, she applied for the admission of the University of Tokyo when she was in high school.

Really surprised.

She applied for it from California....How famous the University of Tokyo is.....lol
But she failed, and now she's in UCSD.

2 comments:

  1. 私もなかなか試験の勉強に手がつかない・・・
    ほかに勉強すべきことがあるだろう、と考えてしまうね
    そのへんの気持ちはよくわかる

    お互い頑張りましょう
    なるようになるでしょうww

    ReplyDelete
  2. >>私もなかなか試験の勉強に手がつかない・・・
    ほかに勉強すべきことがあるだろう、と考えてしまうね
    そのへんの気持ちはよくわかる

    yeah. Totally agree! There is much more important things than school work...lol

    Let's take it easy,....

    ReplyDelete