Jan 26, 2011

sigh

I'm now hosting the Japanese language conversation table once in a week.
This is what Japanese learners gather and have fun in conversation in Japanese with me.

That helps learners to practice listen and speak Japanese. I also can make new friends. Win-Win opportunity. As many of them are intermediate or advanced learners, so I can enjoy conversation without feeling any stress.

and...

as I expect, a cute (really) Asian-American girl came to the language table! (She's from orange county) I got really happy. lol. I'm pretty sure that Asian is the cutest...

anyway, she already came twice, and she's very nice. I really try to get to know her more, and I looked for her on the facebook (don't say stalking..lol)

What I found was....

lots of pictures of she and "her boy friend" doing touchy-filly thing. (holding tightly,,,bluh bluh.bluh)

Oh,hey,  Sigh....

unlucky AS USUAL.....ironically, she looked really, really cute in the picture...

I got kinda mad. (I don't know why, but maybe because I felt betrayed.) (Don't ask, "What? By who? )

and I got frustrated and drank the woolong tea, which was really sweat, totally different from what I thought.

My life is like a wave. Good and bad luck come each other in each time. It seems big wave is not coming unlike La Jolla

No comments:

Post a Comment