Jan 11, 2011

I still feel like a vacation.

I can't concentrate on my study even if I have many time.
Maybe I still feel like vacation. It's already week 2. There only 18 weeks for me in this study abroad life. I need to change myself and gain something. There is no time to see meaningless things.

A good thing in this quarter is that all my classes start early morning. Monday, Wed, Fri, they start at 9am, and Tuesday and Thu, they start at 8am.

In the last quarter I got up like 10am and just waisted my time. In this quarter I feel time passes really slow and one day seems really long. I should make use of each day....

Another reason preventing me from concentrating study is assignment.

Too much...lol   Where can we find the person who assign 300 pages in a week?

This weekend is holiday weekend and next Monday is no class.

But I'm going to study all these three days to catch up with the reading assignments. (it sounds so boring...lol)


By the way, my family is going to come to the United States in February. That's kind of surprising. They said that there may be no chance anymore to go to the United States other than this time that I am here right now.....Usually tour for the west coast from Japan is focusing on Los Angeles, because Los Angeles is the main airport who connects with Japanese airlines. But as I told them there is nothing attractive in LA, so they decided to come to the Las Vegas directly.

And I will meet them at Las Vegas, which means I'm gonna go there by car by myself. Fun...
American Drive again.....I love it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment