Sep 29, 2010

Busy day

Today, in the morning, I co-operated the experiment of the cognitive science department again. Setting a censor on my head is  a little bit uncomfortable and the experiment was very boring. (It was like just I was continued to listen the telephone ringing. Stupid. but It's ok. It's gonna be a credit.


in the evening, I cooked curry-rice today. I was able to use the curry spice made in Japan here. I followed the direction how to cook written on the package, I succeeded very well. Japanese curry is great. Another good point of making curry is that I can eat it next morning and next lunch, and moreover, next dinner..haha


After that I went to the gospel chorus class. That was so fun. Taking a rhythm and singing is awesome. I like it. It seems we can join the concert. But unexpectedly not so many African American people join the gospel chorus. (First of all, UCSD does not have so many black people.)

At night, we cerebrated the one of my roommates' birthday. He became 21. Becoming 21 years is very special in the states, which mean we get able to drink legally! So we tried to cerebrate him very much......

but

One of his friends started to do crazy things... I have never seen such a crazy man. He was the craziest man I have ever seen.

First, he drank so many alcohol at the same time. (what we call "Champon") then, he got drunken so much, and he started to play the electric guitar so loud. He jumped over and over crazily, other friends who live in below our room come to our room to complain about it. Actually it was, yeah, so noisy. It was past midnight. He played the guitar Max volume.

After he was scolded, he started to scatter alcohol around our living room and he poured alcohol into his textbooks.

And...

He grabbed his lighter, and he burned his textbooks!! I can't believed that he burned his textbooks. Crazy. So much crazy. What is happening?? He also scattered the alcohol to his body and he lit his body... What is he thinking about?

He is always jumping at the living room, and then he drank alcohol and medicine at the same time.

Then finally he got really crazy, and then what? I don't know, because I escaped to my room. Something terrible is going on at the living room...

No comments:

Post a Comment