Sep 25, 2010

happy day

Today, I took another class, "Debating multiculturalism", I was able to catch up with the class better than I thought, it was nice. But I went to the next classroom, there was no one. lol I thought there would be a class. No one came to the classroom, so I went back to my room and checked the syllabus of that course. It said, "No class in the first week. See you in second week." hahaha. Nice.
Damn!

After that, I went to the pool and swam a little bit. I felt my condition is getting back gradually. Still I can't swim more than 6,000 m, as I did when I practiced for races. My body is weakening...

then I went back my room and cooked dinner, today's menu was "rice, fish and vege-saute."
They were so nice! Very much better than hamburger or sandwiches. hehe. Cooking by myself is very fun.

home-made taste Asian food is so much great... I love it. Plus my kind room-mate brought microwave, and I can eat rest of the dinner I cooked day before. Problem is that it is difficult to cook for only one-person. Even 1 carrot or tomato is too much for one-person. Less than half is enough. Speaking of home-made Asian, I found fish awesome. Why don't American eat fish so much ?? Unbelievable.

By the way, i got my phone! If you want to know it, please tell me. I will tell you by e-mail or something. I can't write down it on my blog, because of the security.

Tomorrow, i will try to do surfing....

No comments:

Post a Comment