Sep 9, 2010

Justice

Finally, I finished reading the very popular book in Japan, 'Justice---what is the right things to do?' That was very great and sophisticated. We tend to think 'philosophy' or kind of things are very far away from us, difficult to understand. But this book made me have another perspective about philosophy. Thinking about very controversial things, or our world is more interesting than we think. I found that there are so many topics we should discuss in this world. What is the important is being not to avoid such discusses. Some people do not like to talk about difficult things publicly or privately. But we need to do that. We shouldn't be reluctant to do that.

I found I had to study more and more to discuss a lot of controversial topics like what is appeared in this book. I want to be able to think more deeply and more correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment