Sep 22, 2010

Chinese

Today, in the morning, I went shopping again and bought a knife ,a cutting-board and some vegetables. I will cook vege-saute. (Yasai-Itame) I want to get vegetables. I found it very convenience that we can have access to the supermarket which sells some Asian foods (including rice) by free bus. I can often go shopping. In the shopping I found some vegetables' shape are different from Japanese one. For example, carrot is very thinner than Japanese one, and the green pepper is bigger. I hope I can cool good vege-saute.


After I came back home, I was invited to Chinese food party. Chinese friends went to the Chinese market and they would make some Chinese foods. I wanted to have Asian tasting food, so I joined. They made "San-Ra-Tan" for us. It is like soup (little bit spicy). We ate it with rice(nice) So good. So much great. Asian food is great. Everyone is missing their home  food. I heard them saying today is a very important festival in China. That is why Chinese students gathered and made home-foods. Next time I have to cook Japanese food and invite them! After eating we had fun in chatting and teaching each language. I was taught how to ask girls out in Chinese. But, why are there so many people who can speak Chinese !? First of all, there are a lot of students who are from China, Taiwan, and Hong-Kong. They speak Chinese. Not only they, but also many students who are from Australia, or Europa can speak Chinese (to some extent). What is happening? Is the Chinese becoming one of the most powerful language?? I need to learn it! (Actually I had learned it for two years...haha... but I completely forgot about it.) If I can use Chinese, I can talk with my Chinese friends. Hah.... I should have learned Chinese seriously when I was a freshman and a sophomore.....

I will go to buy Chinese Textbook tomorrow. If I learn Chinese in English. I may happen to be able to improve both language skills. Killing two birds with one stone.

2 comments:

  1. 他国の学生のほうが第二外国語の教育に熱心なんだろうか・・・
     
    外国だと大学で2外の教育を二年受けただけでもそこそこの力はつくらしい。しかし日本では・・・ww

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh,, Yes, I agree with you. Many foreign friends say to me, "Japanese cannot speak foreign language. Right?" lol

    People in the world might see us as "Those who are not good at learning foreign languages"...

    ReplyDelete