Sep 27, 2010

Good morning!

Oops, I was not able to write yesterday's diary... I was so sleepy and I had no energy to do something.

Yesterday, I was called to join the meeting for Japanese cooking night. Surprisingly there are about 20 Japanese students in this UCSD (I think more are),,, crazy. Chinese is also big community, but so is Japanese. Actually I don't wanna gather and hang around with Japanese in the States. I think it's strange I eat lunch or talk with only Japanese. Many of other Japanese students use Japanese easily. What are they thinking  about?? To matters worse, one of them made a group or community on facebook, which is "UCSD Japanese students association" or something like that. Nahhh. I don't want to get it... Yes, I know, I know it is important and good things to be friendly with other Japanese students in the States. Then we can help each other in an emergency, and after we come back to Japan, we can keep good relationship in the future. Making friends is very good, including making Japanese friends. I agree. But, I wonder what they want to do, when I see someone hanging around or eating lunch, dinner with other Japanese friends every day, every time.......

We can say the same things about study abroad students who are coming to Japan. They tend to use "English" in Japan, isn't it?? Mystery....

Yesterday I cooked beef steak with onion-soy-sauce. I ate with rice and onion saute... That was so good! Amazing. Happy. I can buy a beef of the big size for one -person for only $3.5.
This is America.. And I also bought new milk. There was no "pure organic milk". All of them are like "1% fat cut", "2% fat cut", "non-fat",and "Vitamin D" (?). Then I tried "Vitamin D"...

......

That was terrible, why can American drink such crazy milk? Horrible.  Oh my gosh, I still have more than 2 litters of that milk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment