Sep 23, 2010

Dancing with...

From tomorrow, classes will start. I checked my classroom not to be lost anymore in campus. I am very looking forward to the courses. Therefore today is the last day for us to be free and relax or something. We had a dancing party for international party today, which I joined. Dancing was actually a folk dance. It was very difficult. I got confused  and  I didn't understand how to dance. But it was the first time for me to dance with a girl as a couple. lol.... I was little bit awkward, but I enjoyed. My partner was Taiwanese girl who is a transfer student of UCSD. That was a new experience to me. Trying to do anything is good. Then I have more than 20 Chinese friends.. Oops. I must learn Chinese. In China, there are some dialects. Mainly they are divided to three types: Mandarin, Cantonese, and Taiwanese. But interestingly each dialects are very different, so for example, students who speak Taiwanese cannot understand Cantonese at all. Vice versa. hahaha.

Speaking of language, all of them speak English well, and say to me, "There are many people who cannot speak English in Japan. Why?" uh,,,that is bad news again. It seems that we have to re-check our school English education curriculum, right?

I hope I can catch up the class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment