Oct 18, 2010

75kg

Last night, when I saw my face on the picture, I found my face getting fat...!
I just went to the pool today, and measured my weight there...
I am now 75 kg. I got 5 kg added to when I was a competitive swimmer.
That was not best balanced weight for me, who is 183cm tall.
The best weight is 73 kg.

I need to lose my weight by more than 2 kg....

That is the problem! Omg,, I need to keep on exercising. Plus I need to stay healthy.

I decided to keep track on my health.
I put a piece of paper on the wall.
I will write down on it,

when did I get up
what did  I eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner,
What kind of exercise did I do
Did I have any alcohol
when did I go to bed


I need to check my health status and keep it nice.

Another bad thing is that from the last Wednesday, I drank alcohol 5 days in a row.
Too much. I should stop it.

And I will bring rice to any dinning restaurant, that is because in many cases, dinning restaurants serve only meat or fish, no rice or bread.

And then if I don't have rice, I will get hungry and have another sandwiches or something to make myself full. That is not good.

If I eat rice and dinner of dinning restaurant, I can be full.

No comments:

Post a Comment