Oct 21, 2010

trouble

Trouble happen. My phone became unable to send an e-mail. But I can reply any e-mails from my friends. That is problematic, and actually it caused a problem. I planned to go out dinner with my friends today. We planned to meet at 5pm in front of the library. He said(in the mail), "When can we meet?" and I (thought to) reply, "At 5pm in front of the library." I thought I sent this e-mail to him successfully. But he didn't get any e-mail. Then without receiving any e-mail from him (of-course I can't get it, because he didn't get the mail from me.), I was just waiting for him in front of the library. He didn't show up. I wonder what was going on? And I sent him an e-mail, "Where are you? Are you busy today?" But of-course he doesn't reply. Finally I got a mail from him, saying, "It seemed that you were busy that YOU DIDN'T REPLY TO ME, so maybe we can have next time. See you." At this time I found I didn't send any e-mails successfully to him. Crazy phone! Damn!

Is it my fault that I bought a too cheap phone? Indeed, $10 in a month seems too cheap to be good quality. Sometimes I receive calls from the people I have never seen or heard. (They always say, "Is this Anny?" Hey, I am not Anny. Absolutely not. )

I need to contact my career of my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment