Oct 5, 2010

Hard

It has been a while since I got up at seven the last time. Anyway, I was able to get up at seven. After that I did the laundry, and study enough. Taking a lecture is getting fun.

At the UCSD computer store, I finally bought the printer. The printer is hp's brand and it costs $50. It's very cheap!, isn't it. This printer is originally $150. I got it for 70% cut off. The reason why I bought the printer is that every time I try to print, the school computer costs me $0.05 for each one piece of paper. Plus, the price was pretty much cheap. Then I bought it. this is so cool... But suddenly its inkjet became empty. What!? After only four hours I started to use, it became empty.

Today, I was able to follow the menu of study work more or less. That was fun. There are too many things to do..

I'm sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment