Oct 1, 2010

Where am I ?

Today, unexpectedly, it rained. (for the first time since I came here) It also lightened. I cannot feel usual super happy warm sunny weather... But it was not cold.

When I was hanging around in the library, I found the corner, "East-Asia collection"...

I found so many Japanese books in the floor including Manga.(hahaha) Here, the united states regard Manga as a culture. That's why I can read Manga in the library, (we can't do that in Japanese library.) Works vary, and they are "Doraemon", "Sazaesan", "Hachimitsu to kuro-bar", "Monster", and so on. Also I can find Japanese linguistics books, which is helpful for me. Standing between the bookshelves of Japanese books, I feel "Am I in the States?" 

I can check out the library's books up to 100, so I checked out so many Japanese books.lol

I have to read it not to forget Japanese difficult words, phrases or anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment