Oct 26, 2010

why did I...

Today, I just invited a Japanese girl who went to the Boston career forum which is the job hunting event for Japanese students who are bilingual. I was interested in that. But I don't think i will do job hunting, and I didn't go there. Plus, Boston is far away from California. I just wanted to talk with her about how was the Boston career forum or something.

I prepared for rice and salmon (Japanese one) for her. (I said to her, "Why don't we have dinner?")

But soon after she came, my roommates appeared and they talked a lot while I was cooking.
Actually I had a class in 30 minutes when we ate dinner. While we were eating dinner, she and my roommates continued to enjoy talking. Finally I had to leave the room to go to the class.

I didn't have enough time to talk with her. What did I do? I just served dinner for her.
Why did I do such a thing? I got depressed. I just wasted my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment