Oct 22, 2010

NBA! but...

I went watching the NBA games LA lakers vs warriors. That was so exciting ! That was the first time for me to see the basket ball game. Cool. Kobe didn't appear, but that was fun. I want to see a game again while I am in the States. NBA is nice. Naturally, all of the players are so tall. Compared to them, all the cheer girl look so short. It was like they were elementary school children, but they are adult. lol

Anyway, I enjoyed the game,,, but,,,,

One of my Japanese friend and her boy-friend drove me to the arena by his car. They are so kind that I don't have any room to complain about them.

But, they are so annoying and uncomfortable!! I mean, they touched their body or shake their hands each other all the time. They are so touchy-feely! (in Japanese, "Icha-Icha") I got shocked a little bit, because Japanese girls are not being so touchy-feely in public situation. Moreover, it has been only a month since she (a Japanese friend) came here. Maybe she met her boyfriend only one or two weeks ago. How is possible? I can't understand, boys and girls who met only two weeks ago each other became boy-friend and girlfriend and being touchy-feely. I don't think there is a real love between them. Crazy. Why can't they do such a annoying behavior in public. Don't they feel any shame? For example, if it had been three or six months since they got to know each other, there is no problem in being touchy-feely. But why can she be touchy-feely only in two weeks to a strange foreign guy? Japanese girls here are too loose to guys. Maybe they cannot do such a touchy-feely behavior in Japan, so they use this opportunity study abroad EFFECTIVELY to be touchy-feely.

They shook their hands even in driving. I don't wanna see it anymore. So annoying!

And, they said before driving to the arena, "Why don't we go to the restaurant to eat something?"

Of-course the only thing I can do is following them, because they KINDLY took me to the arena by their car. I had no choice. I followed them.

"sure"

But the time was 6:30. The game would start 7pm

We arrived at the restaurant at 6:45. They were keeping enjoying love conversations in the restaurant. They were not trying to hurry to the arena.

Finally we arrived at the arena at 8:15. Half of the game was finished. That was the break time.

Damn! I really wanted to see the game from the beginning!!!

I saw only latter half of the game. I was so irritated and frustrated.

But super Alley-oop made me a little bit happy in the end of the game.
I couldn't imagine that I was able to see the super play, Alley-oop, on my own eyes in real.

On the way back home, they were touchy-feely. I should not have asked them to drive me to the arena. I should have asked another friend.

























2 comments:

  1. まぁ落ち着けよwww
    アメリカ人だからコミュニケーションが積極的なだけさww

    レイカーズって言ったら強豪チームじゃないか・・・
    次はMLBですねww

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK. Maybe I am kind of jealous. lol

    Yes, they are strong. I want to see them again. MLB...www
    I need to learn baseball rule.www I'm just kidding.

    ReplyDelete